In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about Colgate UK. Colgate is one of the world’s most well-known toothpaste and oral care brands.
Colgate is well-known not only in the United States, but also around the world. Colgate has been one of the best-selling toothpaste brands in the United Kingdom for decades. Continue reading to learn more about Colgate UK!
About Colgate UK
Colgate is a well-known brand in the United States that manufactures dental care products such as toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwash, and dental floss. In 1873, sixteen years after the death of the company’s namesake and founder, William Colgate, the Colgate-Palmolive Company began marketing and selling dental and oral hygiene products.
Initially, the company manufactured soap. Colgate’s first chapter was written in 1873, 67 years after the company was founded. One of the company’s first manufactured and marketed products was Colgate paste, an aromatic toothpaste in jars.
Also, read this for one of the most affordable and effective dental treatments: Dental Treatment Prices in Turkey
In 1896, Colgate toothpaste in tubes was introduced. In 1908, they began selling toothpaste in tubes to the general public. In 1911, Colgate gave away free toothbrushes and toothpaste to children while also teaching them how to properly brush their teeth and maintain good oral health. In 1920, the product was introduced into markets in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
In 1928, Colgate-Palmolive bought the Palmolive soap brand and incorporated it into their business. Colgate has become one of the most well-known brands in more than a hundred countries, with its products sold in over 200.
Also read: Dry Mouth: Everything You Need to Know
Best Colgate UK Products
Colgate is a well-known and well-liked oral care product brand. So, which Colgate products are the best?
- Colgate Total Whitening Toothpaste with Stannous Fluoride and Zinc
- Colgate Optic White Toothpaste
- Colgate Cavity Protection Toothpaste with Fluoride
- Colgate Renewal
- Colgate Total SF Whitening Gel
How to Find a Colgate UK Store?
Colgate products are widely available in pharmacies, stores, and drugstores throughout the United Kingdom.
How to Buy From Colgate UK Online?
Despite the absence of physical stores in the United Kingdom, you can still purchase Colgate products online by following the steps outlined below:
- Follow this link to the Colgate UK store.
- The next step is to decide which product you want to buy.
- On the product page, you can find markets or online platforms where you can buy the products you want.
- You can get the items you need from either this page or the markets.
How to Brush Teeth
The most basic aspect of oral care is brushing your teeth on a regular basis. According to the American Dental Association, the most accurate tooth brushing technique is as follows:
- Brush your teeth twice a day with a soft-bristled toothbrush. The size and shape of your brush should be appropriate for your mouth, allowing you to easily reach all areas.
- Replace your toothbrush every three to four months, or sooner if the bristles begin to fray. A dirty toothbrush will not effectively clean your teeth.
- Use ADA-approved fluoride toothpaste.
Brush your teeth in the following manner:
- Brush your teeth at an angle of 45 degrees to the gums.
- Brush the brush in short (tooth-wide) strokes back and forth.
- Brush your teeth’s outer, inner, and chewing surfaces.
- Tilt the brush vertically and use several up-and-down strokes to clean the inside surfaces of the front teeth.
Of course, brushing your teeth is only one component of a comprehensive dental care regimen. You should also make certain that:
- Once a day, brush between your teeth. Bacteria responsible for tooth decay can still be found between your teeth, where toothbrush bristles cannot reach. This aids in the removal of plaque and food particles from between the teeth and beneath the gum line.
- Consume a healthy diet that is free of sugary drinks and snacks.
- To prevent and treat oral diseases, see your dentist on a regular basis.
This post is also available in: العربية (Arabic) Dansk (Danish) Nederlands (Dutch) Français (French) Deutsch (German) עברית (Hebrew) Italiano (Italian) Polski (Polish) Română (Romanian) Русский (Russian) Türkçe (Turkish) Español (Spanish) Български (Bulgarian) Ελληνικά (Greek) Magyar (Hungarian) Português (Portuguese (Portugal))